The centimetre–gram–second system of units (abbreviated CGS or cgs) is a variant of the metric system based on the centimetre as the unit of length, the gram as the unit of mass, and the second as the unit of time.
The CGS Hawk is a family of high wing, strut-braced, pusher configuration, single and two-seats-in-tandem ultralight aircraft, designed by Chuck Slusarczyk and manufactured by CGS Aviation.
CGS-15943 is a drug which acts as a potent and reasonably selective antagonist for the adenosine receptors A1 and A2A, having a Ki of 3.3nM at A2A and 21nM at A1. It was one of the first adenosine receptor antagonists discovered that is not a xanthine derivative, instead being a triazoloquinazoline.
CGS-9896 is an anxiolytic drug used in scientific research. It has similar effects to benzodiazepine drugs, but is structurally distinct and so is classed as a nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic.
CGS-20625 is an anxiolytic drug used in scientific research. It has similar effects to, and binds to the same target as benzodiazepine drugs, but is structurally distinct and so is classed as a nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic.
CGS Margaret was a Canadian Government Ship, and was the first vessel to be built specifically for the Customs Preventive Service.
CGS Aviation, Inc. is an American aircraft manufacturer based in Grand Bay, Alabama. The company was founded by Chuck Slusarczyk in the early 1970s in Broadview Heights, Ohio as Chuck's Glider Supplies.
CGS-21680 is a specific adenosine A2A subtype receptor agonist. It is usually presented as an organic hydrochloride salt with a molecular weight of 536.0 g/M.
CGS Kestrel was employed as a Government of Canada Fisheries Protection vessel on the Pacific Coast. Completed in 1899 by Alfred Wallace shipyards in Vancouver, she entered into service in 1903 and remained in government service after the creation of the Royal Canadian Navy in 1910 until she was sold in 1912. The vessel was broken up in 1931.
The CGS Stanley has been described as Canada's first truly effective icebreaker. She was launched in 1888, and remained in service until 1936.